Sunday, April 16, 2017

YUMMY BABY BLANKET

One of my dearest friends just had her first grand baby and I needed to knit a blanket super fast since I waited to the last minute.  I’ve wanted to try Loopy Mango Merino No5 and this was my opportunity. This blanket only took me 3 hours to knit and it was very enjoyable to boot!
 SIZE: 25” X 26”
 YARN: Loopy Mango Merino No5, 100% Merion Wool, 74 yds., 68 m, 5.3 oz., 159g. 1 hank of each-Color A-Polar Bear, Color B-Iceberg, Color C-Sunshine.
 GUGE: 5 sts= 4”
 TOOLS: US19, 32” Circular Knitting Needle (you need the circular for the length), Yarn needle.
 STITCH PATTERN: Seed Stitch Row 1: knit 1, purl 1.  Row 2: purl where you knitted and knit where you purled.


                                                LISTED ON Ravelry



No comments:

Post a Comment