Tuesday, July 12, 2016

OH! BABY BLANKET

I work at The Little Knittery in Atwater Village California and not a day goes by with out an expectant Mom or grand Mom coming in looking for a Baby Blanket Pattern to buy and although we do have several of my Designs for sale I figured why not one more.  For this Design I wanted an Easy knit that had something to set it apart and make it special and this is what I came up with.
 SIZE: 24” W X 33” L
 YARN: Berroco Modern Cotton, 60% Cotton, 40% Modal Rayon, 209 yds, 191m, 3.5oz. 100g.  2 hanks of 1624 Salty Brine (A), 2 hanks of 1603 Piper (B), 2 hanks of 1601 Sandy Point (C).
 GAUGE: 20sts & 40 rows =4”
 TOOLS: US 7 (4.5mm) 32” Circular knitting needle (need circular for the with of blanket).
  STITCH: Garter Stitch: Knit every row

PATTERN FOR SALE ON Raverly




No comments:

Post a Comment